Gas Technology Institute (GTI) has recently received notification of awards totaling nearly $7.7 million for six new projects aimed at improving industrial energy efficiency, productivity and competitiveness.
The awards represent collaborative efforts of federal, state and private organizations – including natural gas distribution companies – to bring benefit to businesses and consumers alike.
The six projects are:
- Transport Membrane Condenser for Water and Energy Recovery from Power Plant Flue Gas
- Research, Development and Field Testing of Thermochemical Recuperation for High Temperature Furnaces
- Advanced Engine Power Systems Using Renewable Gaseous Fuels
- Advanced CHP System for High-Temperature Industrial Processes
- Low-Temperature Industrial Energy and Water Recovery
- Heat Recovery from Corrosive High-Temperature Industrial Processes
For more information about each of these projects, visit the GTI website at www.gastechnology.org.