Melfred Borzall took the design of the tough, long-wearing excalibur blade and made the Rock Saw, a blade that simply excels in cobble conditions.
The Rock Saw maintains the same bull-nose design as the Excalibur, but features aggressive Ultra-Bit style conical carbide cutters arranged around the front of the blade for excellent forward and side cutting abilities. Closely spaced cutters, reinforced welds, and chunky carbide hardfacing along the entire length of the blade reduce wear to make this a long lasting blade. The low profile and contoured back design minimize torque-stealing drag. The Rock Saw works great in cobble and is now available with dome shaped carbides for added durability. Economical and available in several sizes and bolt patterns to fit your specific rig and job requirements, the Rock Saw is in stock and ready to ship to your jobsite.
- Ideal for hard, compact soil and gravel
- Available with choice of dome or conical cutters
- Bullnose profile design for better steering and easier steering pushes
- Aggressive carbide cutters around front of blade facilitate forward and side cutting
- Chunky carbide hardfacing along the entire length of the blade reduces wear
- Low profile and contoured back design minimizes torque-stealing drag
- Reinforced welds throughout
- Available for Vermeer and Ditch Witch bolt patterns