The redesigned HammerHeadTrenchless.com website gives customers in a wide range of industries even faster, easier access to in-depth information and resources regarding trenchless methods, products and consumables.
Consistent with the company’s commitment to providing unsurpassed customer support, the goal of the redesign was to maximize user experience.
“We set out to create a site with easy-to-navigate, comprehensive content about trenchless methods and the broad suite of solutions we offer,” explained Jason Haas, marketing and e-commerce manager, “keeping it as efficient as possible.”
Users can navigate to HammerHead products and educational materials by trenchless method and the industry served. The site’s responsive design has been optimized for desktop, mobile and tablet devices, so it can be conveniently accessed from any platform, anywhere.
In addition to improved navigation and modern design, new features include:
- A dealer Locator tool to quickly find sales, service and contact information.
- Enhanced product pages, including updated descriptions and specifications
- Links to purchase products on the HammerHeadShop.com e-commerce site.
- Industry-specific content to help users find trenchless solutions
- Access to the HammerHead resource library of user manuals, product literature
HammerHead Trenchles manufactures Rehabilitation, replacement and installation equipment and consumables for the underground construction market.