CASE Construction Equipment named its 2018 “Diamond Dealer” and “Gold Dealer” award recipients as a part of its North American Construction Equipment Partnership Program, which encourages dealers to excel in their role as a “Professional Partner” to customers.
The Diamond and Gold awards recognize dealerships across the US and Canada for excellence in five categories including sales performance, marketing and communications, product support, parts support and training.
“These exemplary dealerships live up to the CASE brand promise throughout every aspect of their business: hiring the right people, delivering a differentiated level of service in market, and building enduring relationships with their customers,” said Michel Marchand, vice president-North America, CASE Construction Equipment.
A total of 16 dealers across North America were recognized for excellence in sales and support of CASE Construction Equipment:
2018 Diamond Dealers
- ASCO (TX)
- Crawler Supply (LA)
- Groff Tractor (PA, MD, NJ)
- HiTrac (1974) Inc. (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
- J.R. Brisson (Ontario, Quebec)
- Kucera Farm Supply (Ontario)
- Longus Equipment Inc. (Quebec)
- McCann Industries (IL, IN., MI)
- Monroe Tractor (NY, MA, CT)
- Nueces Power Equipment (TX)
- Redhead Equipment (Saskatchewan)
- Sequoia Equipment (CA)
- State Equipment (KY, WV)
2017 Gold Dealers
- Eagle Power & Equipment (DE, PA)
- Hills Machinery (NC, SC)
- Lawrence Equipment (VA)
FOR MORE INFORMATION
CASE Construction Equipment, 1 (866) 542-2736, casece.com